Return & Refunds
All orders are inspected prior to shipment. If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us immediately. It is not unusual to have 2% – 3% of the tiles broken, such as chipped edges, to some degree during transit. Any amount up to 5% is still considered acceptable. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If breakage is above 5%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics receiving document and take pictures.
If you believe that you received the wrong product, please take pictures and contact us within 3 days of the delivery with the pictures. If we conclude that it was our mistake, and you really did receive a product different than you ordered, we will contact you to discuss the best way resolve the issue. We can either replace the order, or refund you for the full amount of your order including shipping. In either case, you will not incur any additional shipping costs, and we will arrange for the pick up of the wrong product.
If we conclude that the product you received is the product you ordered, we will still contact you to discuss if you want us to process a regular return of your order. To minimize these kinds of issues, we strongly encourage you to order a SAMPLE before placing a larger order. Please note that the samples are only small swatches of the products; and although the sample will be a good representative of the actual material you will receive, variations in the colors and patterns is normal especially in natural stone products since these products are not man-made, but are genuine nature-made products.
- We DO NOT accept partial returns.
- You may return new and undamaged items in their original packaging within 3 days of delivery for a full refund less actual shipping and handling costs we’ve incurred. All returned materials are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items returned between the 4th and 7th day of delivery will be charged a 25% restocking fee also. We WILL NOT accept any returns beyond the 7th day of delivery. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs both ways if seller is not at fault including items that were sent as free shipping. The shipping cost to you will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note that it usually takes us 3-5 business days to process returns after they arrive at our location. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have it processed.
- Items that are Not Returnable:
1. Any item that has obvious signs of use or damaged
2. Any product that was marked “as-is”, “no returns accepted”, “all sales final” or with a similar statement
3. Any special order and custom-made item
4. Product must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of the product means its acceptance. Please note that Time Marble Online does not accept any returns or claims once the product has been installed. Damages occurring in installation are not considered defects and are not subject to return or refund.
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service. For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Time Marble Online Customer Service: (718)599-0888